GENERIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- in helpdesk can be contacted anytime from 10 am till 5.30 pm on all days, except national holidays. It may be noted that some of the Services may not be available on Sundays. The helpdesk contact number is 0120 4985999.
- It is hereby declared that www.rihl.in is not a merchant, manufacturer, or provider of medical services, save for its provision of virtual health services. www.rihl.in makes no express or implied representations or warranties about the description, quality, fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness, or any other matter in relation to Services and disclaims any implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use or non-infringement. In addition to this rihl.in also does not authorize anyone to make any warranty on RIHL’s behalf. Rihl.in and the third party provider of any medical services to you, which you access in conjunction with using the Services (“Medical Service Provider”) reserve the right to revise their charges at any time.
- SERVICES OFFERED BY WWW.RIHL.IN ARE NOT HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES. The Services provides Members with 100% reimbursement to offer discounted services through any Medical Service Providers at their locations and access to www.rihl.in virtual health services. The benefits provided through the Services are not applicable if you claim insurance benefits on the medical services provided.
- The Medical Service Providers are independent entities / professionals in private practice and are neither employees nor agents of WWW.RIHL.IN and/or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates. WWW.RIHL.IN does not recommend or suggest any particular Medical Service Provider or promote any particular Medical Service Provider’s name or practice. Further, WWW.RIHL.IN does not make any representations or warranties with respect to Medical Service Providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide.WWW.RIHL.IN shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by any Medical Service Providers.
- You shall not deliberately use the Services in any way that is unlawful or harms WWW.RIHL.IN or Medical Service Providers, their directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers and/or other WWW.RIHL.IN Members. If WWW.RIHL.IN suspects any illegal, wrongful or fraudulent activity, then notwithstanding any other rights WWW.RIHL.IN may have, WWW.RIHL.IN reserves the right to inform the relevant government or law enforcement authorities. WWW.RIHL.IN will cooperate in all investigative procedures or requests for access / information initiated by any such government or law enforcement authorities.
- IN reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any component of, or term relating to, the Services or any voucher issued to you by WWW.RIHL.IN and update information from time to time.
- By using any of the Services, you hereby unconditionally give your consent, subject to the provisions of applicable law, for WWW.RIHL.IN to contact you by telephone, SMS or any other mode in relation to the Services as well as for promotion of its services and products; irrespective of the fact that your mobile number may be registered with DND/DNC registry. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided by you is correct
- Coupons / voucher /offers / services issued to you by WWW.RIHL.IN as part of the Services SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE REDEEMABLE FOR CASH AT ANY TIME
- Any voucher offered by WWW.RIHL.IN may be issued in such manner and form, whether paper, electronic or otherwise, as WWW.RIHL.IN deems fit. The right to utilize the voucher shall vest with an active WWW.RIHL.IN member, subject to a condition that the voucher is utilized before its expiry date. In exceptional cases, some vouchers/ offers/services may be redeemed by/ made available by customers who are not WWW.RIHL.IN Members; subject to the sole discretion of WWW.RIHL.IN. In such case, the non WWW.RIHL.IN Member is deemed to have agreed and accepted the terms and conditions of the Agreement
- Any advice provided by any Medical Service Provider or the WWW.RIHL.IN virtual health service shall depend solely on the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by you. Neither WWW.RIHL.IN nor any Medical Service Provider shall be responsible for any damage, whether physical, emotional, psychological or financial, caused to you due to any improper/unintended use of the Services, any coupon issued to you or any of the benefits available thereunder, which includes but is not limited to the misinterpretation of the advice given by any Medical Service Provider or WWW.RIHL.IN’s virtual health service to you
- The Service offered by WWW.RIHL.IN and Medical Service Provider are provided on “As Is” and “As Available” basis and may be subject to certain limitations Consequently in no event shall WWW.RIHL.IN and/or any Medical Service Provider be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost business/revenue/profit/goodwill or damages arising from your use or unavailability of the Services and/or any other the services offered to you by WWW.RIHL.IN in any manner whether or not WWW.RIHL.IN has been warned of the possibility of such damages or could have reasonably foreseen such damages. You shall not be entitled to specific performance of any of the Terms. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction and, regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the aggregate of amount received from you by WWW.RIHL.IN for the Services in the 12 months preceding the cause of action. You specifically agree and understand that neither WWW.RIHL.IN nor any Medical Service Provider is liable to you for any content or illegal conduct of any third party and that you alone accept such risk of harm
- The views and suggestions expressed by Medical Service Providers in the course of providing the Medical Services shall in no manner be construed as an endorsement by WWW.RIHL.IN. RIHL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any act, omission, treatment, diagnosis, advice, view, suggestion or opinion, whether medical or non-medical, professional or non-professional of any Medical Service Provider for any reason whatsoever
- IN is entitled, without any liability whatsoever, to refuse, limit, suspend, vary or discontinue the provision of any of the Services at any time for any reasonable cause as WWW.RIHL.IN may deem fit.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the provision of medical services by any Medical Service Provider and any matter relating thereto including but not limited to the manner and the form in which the medical services may be made available to you by any Medical Service Provider may be altered, withdrawn, modified or changed at any point of time. You agree to be bound by any such modifications.
- MEMBERSHIP TERM: Once the initial membership fee and any enrollment, processing or other fee is paid by you and received by WWW.RIHL.IN, you will become an WWW.RIHL.IN Member and will be entitled to the Services during from such date until the date of expiry stated on the WWW.RIHL.IN membership card which will be sent to you CANCELLATION : If a member wishes to cancel/terminate his/her WWW.RIHL.IN membership, he may do so by calling WWW.RIHL.IN or sending an email within first 14 days of receiving the welcome kit from WWW.RIHL.IN and the amount paid by the member shall be refunded by the way of electronic transfer or account payee cheque.
- RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP: Members may be informed by WWW.RIHL.IN about expiry of membership at least one month in advance of their membership card expiry date. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that WWW.RIHL.IN receives the payment for renewal of membership at least two weeks prior to the membership card expiry date. WWW.RIHL.IN is not responsible and assumes no liability for any suspension or cancellation of your access to the Services in the event your renewal payment is delayed or if WWW.RIHL.IN is unable to process or cash-in your payment cheque. In case of dishonoured cheques, a penalty may be charged. Your access to the Services will be suspended from the expiry date on your current membership card until WWW.RIHL.IN receives full payment for your membership for the next year.
- RENEWAL CHARGES: The charges for renewal can be confirmed from a month before the expiry date of your membership by calling the WWW.RIHL.IN helpdesk number. All benefits of the Services will cease upon the expiry of your membership until you successfully renew.
- LOST CARD: In case of loss of membership card, for any reason whatsoever, WWW.RIHL.IN will issue you with a duplicate membership card at a charge of Rs. 100 /- per card (plus the applicable taxes). The tenure of the membership will remain as specified in the initial membership card, and will also be stated on the replacement card. You will be solely responsible for any activity that is undertaken through your membership until you report your lost card to WWW.RIHL.IN help desk.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: WWW.RIHL.IN respects the intellectual property rights of others, and it expects the same from you. All the content on WWW.RIHL.IN website as well as the product/coupon/voucher/package is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. All intellectual property in and to the WWW.RIHL.IN website, any software, techniques and processes used in connection with the website, and the product/coupon/voucher/package belongs exclusively to WWW.RIHL.IN or its licensors. Through your use of the website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted by WWW.RIHL.IN to you in respect of such works. WWW.RIHL.IN and/or its licensors assert all proprietary rights in and to all names and trademarks contained on the website as well as the product/coupon/voucher/package. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, the name, “Indian Health Organisation” and “Aetna” are the trademark and copyright (or any other intellectual property right) of WWW.RIHL.IN and/or its licensors. Any use of the WWW.RIHL.IN’s trademarks or copyright, unless otherwise authorized in a written agreement, will constitute an infringement upon the trademark and copyright (or any other such intellectual property right) of WWW.RIHL.IN and may be actionable under the applicable laws. When you use the WWW.RIHL.IN website in accordance with this Agreement, a limited royalty-free right is granted to you by WWW.RIHL.IN for personal and non-commercial use in India for the time that you are WWW.RIHL.IN Member. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring on you any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You hereby agree not to reproduce, modify, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the WWW.RIHL.IN, in whole or in part, by any means. You must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership on WWW.RIHL.IN website as well as the product/coupon/voucher/package.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: You hereby represent and warrant that
a) You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation; In case a minor person (i.e. individual less than 18 years of age) obtains Services as part of your WWW.RIHL.IN Membership, then You will
b) All information you submit is complete and accurate and that you agree to maintain the completeness and accuracy of such information;
c) You will use the Services solely for your personal and non-commercial use; and
d) You will not use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms any person or entity.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold WWW.RIHL.IN, WWW.RIHL.IN’s distributors, agents, service providers, partners, representatives and other WWW.RIHL.IN Members, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from (i) your use of the Services (ii) your breach of provisions of this Agreement and (iii) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing or omission on your part.
- TERMINATION: WWW.RIHL.IN reserves the right, in the event it finds out in its sole discretion that you breached the Agreement, to suspend and / or terminate your access to and use of Services with or without notice to you. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for suspending and / or terminating your access to and use of Services. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the features on the WWW.RIHL.IN website as well as to utilize the product/coupon/voucher/package shall immediately cease. WWW.RIHL.IN shall not be liable to you or any third party for any refund of the membership fees or claims or damages arising out of any suspension or termination of your access to and use of Services or any other actions taken by WWW.RIHL.IN in connection with such suspension or termination.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, or to the Services, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a single arbitrator. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of such arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the Parties. However, the Parties shall have the right to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain interim injunctive relief in respect of any dispute, pending resolution of such dispute in accordance with the Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVSIONS:
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from the Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
b. Notices. All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing, in the English language, and shall be sent by e-mail or or mailed by prepaid internationally-recognized courier, or otherwise delivered by hand or by messenger, addressed to such Party’s address as set forth below or at such other address as the Party shall have furnished to the other Party in writing in accordance with this provision:If to WWW.RIHL.IN:
i. at WWW.RIHL.IN’s service email id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org;
ii. by sending physical mails at 213-B, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, Delhi-110020
If to you:
i. at the email address provided by you to us when you registered as a WWW.RIHL.IN Member or as updated from time to time by notifying WWW.RIHL.IN
c. Waiver. No term of the Agreement shall be deemed waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the Party claimed to have waived or consented. Any consent by any Party to, or waiver of a breach by the other, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
d. Complete Understanding. The Agreement contain the entire understanding of the Parties, and there are no other written or oral understandings or promises between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement other than those contained or referenced in the Agreement.
e. Force Majeure. WWW.RIHL.IN shall not be liable for any deficiency or delay in Service caused by circumstances beyond WWW.RIHL.IN’s reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
- For availing certain health check facilities you need to comply with certain conditions as directed
- Payment to the concerned lab shall be made directly by you at the time of availing the concerned health check profile (s), unless otherwise agreed upon between you and the concerned lab. It is pertinent to note that the MRP of the test under different profiles may differ from laboratories to laboratories, and accordingly, the savings on each profile may differ depending on the MRP of each profile. WWW.RIHL.IN shall have the right to revise the prices of the profiles set out in the WWW.RIHL.IN’s Health Membership without giving any prior notice for the same.
- Once the appointment is confirmed, you are required to undergo all the tests mentioned in the selected profile at the desired laboratory. You are further requested to hand over the profile leaf at the desired laboratory before availing of the Medical Services. Each profile test shall be done in accordance with the test defined on profile voucher as A or B. The responsibility of collecting the test reports shall be on you pursuant to the redemption of voucher, and the same shall be collected from the concerned laboratory, where the test was conducted.
- It is hereby clarified that the confirmation for the appointment for availing of the Medical Services or home collection facility is subject to the availability and time of the Medical Service Provider. In the event of non-availability of home collection facility for a given package is not available in your city/ location; you may be required to visit the laboratories nearest to your location as per the address provided by WWW.RIHL.IN helpdesk. You shall not be entitled to any concession on the fees pertaining to the Medical Services in case the home collection facility (for the purpose of receiving such Medical Services) is availed by you. You shall be required to pay any amount ranging from Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) to Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) to the referred lab/lab technician depending on the distance of the laboratory from the collection area.
- Interest rate/ processing fee charged by the credit card holder’s credit card issuing bank is to be borne by the credit card holder only.
- All applicable interest/processing fee charges are levied by the credit card’s transactional bank, WWW.RIHL.IN has no accountability whatsoever, on the levied charges.
- In case of cancellation, WWW.RIHL.IN’s cancellation policy will be applicable, and in case of approval of cancellation, WWW.RIHL.IN shall only refund the WWW.RIHL.IN product’s standard amount & shall not be responsible for reversing or refunding any interest /processing fee charged by the credit card holder’s credit card issuing bank.
- The EMI amounts displayed is of tentative nature in lieu of approximate calculation. The actual EMI amount as per selected tenure might vary as per interest charged by the credit card issuing bank(s), & WWW.RIHL.IN shall not bear any and all accountability for any such change in interest / processing fees charged by the credit card issuing bank for any transaction done for purchase of WWW.RIHL.IN’s product(s).